Dongmei JiangPatent Attorney
Ms. Dongmei Jiang has obtained considerable experience in patent drafting, search, analysis, responding to office actions and reexamination. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for prosecution for domestic clients. She also directs a patent prosecution group and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Jiang had gained six years of working experience in Intellectual Property Field as in-house patent specialist. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Medical Engineering from School of Biological Science & Medical Engineering, Southeast University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014 -)
Patent Engineer (2014-2015); Patent Attorney (2015-)
- Suzhou Codyy Network Technology Co., Ltd. (2011-2014) Patent Specialist
- Changshuo Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (2008-2011) Patent Engineer
- Bachelor in Medical Engineering, School of Biological Science & Medical Engineering, Southeast University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic engineering, electronic technology, telecommunication engineering, industrial automation, medical devices, and mechanic engineering
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society