Xiaoxi ZhuoPatent Attorney
Ms. Zhuo Xiaoxi has obtained experience in patent filing, and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients. She also directs a patent prosecution group and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining in AFD China, Zhuo Xiaoxi had gained four years of working experience in Intellectual Property Field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in Chemistry from China Agriculture University, and obtained her Master degree of Applied Chemistry from Beijing Institute of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014 -)
Patent Engineer (2014-2015); Patent Attorney (2015-)
- an Intellectual Property Firm in Beijing (2013.04-2014.03) Patent Engineer
- Chengzhi Yonghua Display Materials Co., Ltd. (2010-2013) Patent Specialist
- Master of Applied Chemistry, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Chemistry, China Agriculture University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Materials Chemistry, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Chemical engineering, Daily Appliances, Detection technology, Measurement technique, Medical instruments and so on.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society