Limin NiuPatent Attorney
Mr. Limin Niu has much experience in patent prosecution. After graduation from university, he first worked as a pharmaceutist for ten years and then worked on IP consultation and prosecution as a patent engineer for four years.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office in China (2003-)
Patent Engineer (2003 - 2007), Patent Attorney (2007 - )
- An intellectual property firm (2000) Patent Engineer
- A hospital in Beijing (1990) Pharmaceutist
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medical School of Peking University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Fine Chemical Engineering, Beijing Technology and Business University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Pharmaceutical and Chinese medicinal sciences, biotechnology, organic and inorganic chemistry, materials science, agricultural chemicals and processes, and chemical products and processes.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society