Qiwen LingPatent Attorney
Mr. Ling has obtained experience in patent filing, responding to office actions, reexamination. He works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients.
Before entering this area, Mr. Ling had worked as a teacher in academia and then as a technical and market manager in foreign-capital corporation for years. He obtained his Master degree in Automatic Controlling Theory and Application from Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2013- )
Patent Engineer (2013-2015); Patent Attorney (2015-)
- Karin Electronic Technology Development (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. (1998-2012) Technical Manager
- Anhui Mechanical and Electrical Institute (1993-1997) Lecturer
- Nanjing University of Science and Technology (1985-1993) Teacher
- Master of Automatic Controlling Theory and Application, Nanjing University of Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Electronic Technology, Zhejiang University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic engineering, electronic technology, telecommunication engineering, Information Network, Electronic devices
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society