Jingtao JiPatent Attorney, Plant Variety Rights Agent
Mr. Ji has obtained experience in patent translating, filing and responding to office actions. He works hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for foreign clients.
Before joining AFD China, Mr. Ji had gained three years of working experience in patent translation, prosecution and other IP related matters. He obtained both his Master degree in New Energy Materials Chemistry and Bachelor degree in Chemistry from Nankai University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2009 - )
Patent engineer (2009-2014), Patent Attorney (2014- )
- an Intellectual Property firm in Beijing (2007.11 – 2009.03) Patent Engineer
- Tianjin Weijie-Chemwerth Technology Co., Ltd. (2004 - 2007)
Manager of Information Resource Department
- Oklahoma University (2003 - 2004) Refresher
- Tianjin Tianyao Pharmaceutical Corporation (2001 - 2002) R&D Engineer
- Master of Science in Chemistry, Institute of New Energy Materials Chemistry, Nankai University
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Nankai University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Organic chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, medicine, materials etc.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society