Huifeng HanPatent Attorney
Mr. Han has obtained much experience in patent drafting, translation, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination, and international filing. He works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for domestic clients.
Before joining AFD China, Mr. Han had three years of working experience in patent prosecution. He obtained his Master of Science degree in Optics from Capital Normal University, and Bachelor of Science degree in Physics from Tangshan Normal University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2011 - )
Patent Engineer (2011 - 2013); Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- an IP firm in Beijing (2008 - 2011), Patent Engineer
- Master of Science in Optics, Capital Normal University
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, Tangshan Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic engineering, information technology, electrical technologies, telecommunication, applied physics, optical apparatus, medical devices, and mechanic engineering.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society