Huihui LiPatent Attorney
Now Ms. Li has obtained much experience in patent translating, filing, responding to office actions and reexaminations, and design patent prosecution and protection consultation. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Li had worked in Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Science as a research and development engineer. She obtained her Master of Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering and Technology from East China University of Science and Technology, and Bachelor of Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering and Technology from Lanzhou University of Science and Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010 - )
Patent Engineer (2010 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Science (2009-2010) R&D Engineer
- Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering and Technology, East China University of Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering and Technology, Lanzhou University of Science and Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Chemical engineering, applied chemistry, petrochemical engineering, analytical chemistry, petroleum chemistry, petrochemical products, organic chemistry, instruments, devices.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society