Lijuan CuiPatent Attorney
Now Ms. Cui has obtained experience in patent translation, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients.
Before joining our AFD China, Ms. Cui had gained working experience as a process engineer and field engineer. She obtained her Master of Engineering degree in Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation from Tianjin University and Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Designing and Manufacturing and Automation from Heibei University of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010 - )
Patent Engineer (2010 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Tianjin SAMSUNG Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd. (2007.7 - 2008.11) Process Engineer
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation, Tianjin University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Designing and Manufacturing and Automation, Hebei University of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical manufacturing and automation, mechanical engineering, machines, medical devices, and instruments.
- Chinese, English, Japanese and German
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society