Yanhua HuPatent Attorney
Now Ms. Hu has obtained experience in patent filing, responding to office actions and reexamination. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Hu had four years of working experience in communications system research and development. She obtained her Master of Engineering degree in Optoelectronics Engineering from Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics and Bachelor of Engineering degree in Automation from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2009 - )
Patent Engineer (2009 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Hisense Company Limited. (2000 - 2004) Research & Development Engineer
- Master of Engineering in Optoelectronics Engineering, Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Bachelor of Engineering, Automation College, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Optoelectronics engineering, automation, telecommunications, digital and analog circuits, electronic engineering and electrical technology etc.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society