Jing SunPatent Attorney
Ms. Sun has obtained much experience in patent filing, responding to office actions, design filing and protection, and reexamination. She also works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Sun had gained years of working experience in research on medical instruments development. She obtained her Master degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2011- )
Patent Engineer (2011 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Beijing Perlong Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. (2003.3 - 2005.12)
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Beijing University of Chemistry Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Hebei University of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical and electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical process machinery, medical devices, instruments, plastics extrusion engineering, fluid mechanics, elasticity mechanics, technology of metals, robotics, computer simulation technology.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society