Qiuling HuPatent Attorney
Ms. Hu has obtained much experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. She also directs a patent prosecution group and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Hu had obtained her Master of Engineering degree in Applied Chemistry from Research Institute of Petroleum Processing and Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Chemistry from Beijing Institute of Petrochemical Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010-)
Patent Engineer (2010 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Master of Engineering in Applied Chemistry, Research Institute of Petroleum Processing
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Chemistry, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Applied chemistry, analytical instruments, applied analytical chemistry, petroleum chemistry, petrochemical products, chemical engineering, petrochemical engineering, and organic chemistry.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society