Tongran LinPatent Attorney
Now Ms. Lin has obtained much experience in patent drafting and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for domestic clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Lin had years of working experience in patent application and prosecution. She obtained her Master of Science degree in Photoelectron and Bachelor of Science degree of Automation Testing and Control Technology from Harbin Institute of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2009 - )
Patent Engineer (2009 - 2012), Patent Attorney (2012 - )
- an IP firm in Beijing (2006 - 2008) Patent Engineer
- Master of Science in Photoelectron, Harbin Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Automation Testing and Control Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Photoelectronic technology, automation, electronic engineering, communications, mechanics and electrics etc.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society