Kang WangPatent Attorney
Ms. Wang has obtained working experience in patent filing, responding to office actions, reexamination. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Wang had worked in the Intellectual Property Center, China Academy of Telecommunication Research of the Ministry of Information Industry, and Beijing Huize Intellectual Property Law LLC respectively. Ms. Wang obtained her Master of Science degree in Communication and Information Systems and Bachelor of Science degree in Telecommunication Engineering.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010.1 - )
Patent Engineer (2010 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- an Intellectual Property firm in Beijing (2009.5 - 2009.12) Patent Engineer
- Intellectual Property Center, China Academy of Telecommunication Research of the Ministry of Information Industry (2008.08 - 2009.03) Patents Search and Analysis Engineer
- Master of Science in Communication and Information Systems, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication engineering, Guilin University of Electronic technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Information technology, electronic engineering, telecommunication, signal processing and computer technology.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society