Xiaoli LiuPatent Attorney
Ms. Liu has obtained experience in patent translation, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination proceedings. She also works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign clients.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Liu had gained three years of working experience in research on biotech product development. She obtained her Master degree in Food Science and Bachelor degree in Food Science and Technology from Shandong Normal University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2011 - )
Patent Engineer (2011 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Beijing Epigen Biotech Co., Ltd. (2008.7-2011.7) Product engineer
- Master of Engineering in Food Science, Shandong Normal University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Food Science and Technology, Shandong Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Food Science, biotech, protein purification and analysis, molecular biology, cell biology, organic and inorganic chemistry, biochemistry, immunology.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society