Juan WuPatent Attorney
Ms. Wu has obtained much experience in patent translation, filing, drafting, responding to office actions, and reexamination, and international filing. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for domestic clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Wu had one year of working experience as a patent engineer. She obtained her Master degree in Atomic and Molecular Physics and a Bachelor degree in Physics.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2008 - )
Patent Engineer (2008 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- an Intellectual Property firm (2007 - 2008) Patent engineer
- Master of Science in Atomic and Molecular physics, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, Shanxi Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Atomic and molecular physics, semiconductor, electronic and electrical technologies, telecommunication, mechanics, digital and analog circuits, optical and fiberoptic systems.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society