Hongshuang LiPatent Attorney
Ms. Li has obtained much experience in patent drafting and filing, and responding to office actions. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for domestic clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Li had years of working experience in patent prosecution. She obtained her Master of Engineering degree in Electronic Science and Technology and Bachelor of Engineering degree in Optical Information Science and Technology from Harbin Institute of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2011 - )
Patent Engineer (2011 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- an Patent firm in Harbin (2009 - 2011) Patent Engineer
- Master of Engineering in Electronic Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Optical Information Science and Technology，Harbin Institute of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic engineering, information technology, electrical technologies, telecommunication, IT, optical information techniques and computer science.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society