Siqi WangPatent Attorney
Dr. Wang has obtained much experience in patent drafting, filing responding to office actions and reexamination. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign and domestic clients. She also directs a patent prosecution group and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Dr. Wang had worked for several years as a patent Engineer in another Intellectual Property firm in Beijing and had also gained years of research experience in cell biology area. Now
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2012-) Patent Attorney
- An Intellectual Property firm in Beijing (2010-2012) Patent Engineer
- Ph.D. major in Cell biology, Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bachelor of Science, major in Biological Technology, College of Biology Science, Beijing Normal University
- Undergraduate training program, Temasek Life Science Institute (Singapore)
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Cell biology, biotechnology, molecular biology, microbiology, genetic engineering, cell engineering, immunology, biochemistry, pharmacology.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society