Weiwei WangPatent Attorney
Ms. Wang has obtained much experience in patent translation, filing, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation, as well as infringement and FTO analysis. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. She also directs a patent prosecution team and delivers continuing training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Wang had gained more than two years of working experience in translating patent application documents. She obtained her Master of Science degree in Cytobiology from Shandong University and Bachelor of Science degree in Bioscience from Henan Normal University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010-)
Patent Engineer (2010 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- MultiLing Language Services and Technology (2008-2010) Patent document translator
- an Intellectual Property firm (2008.3-2008.11) Translator
- Jinan Shuangyi Translation Ltd. (2007.7-2008.2) Translator
- Master of Science in Cytobiology, Shandong University (2007)
- Bachelor of Science in Bioscience, Henan Normal University (2004)
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Cytobiology, biology, bioscience, biochemistry, biotechnology and pharmacology.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society