Yun BaiPatent Attorney
Ms. Bai has obtained much experience in patent drafting, translating, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination, and international filing and foreign filing. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign and domestic clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Bai had more than three years of working experience as a patent engineer. She obtained her Master of Science degree in Electrophysics and Bachelor of Science degree in Opto-Electronic Engineering from School of Precision Instrument and Optoelectronic Technology of Tianjin University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010 - )
Patent Engineer (2010 - 2012), Patent Attorney (2012 - )
- an Patent Firm (2007.3 - 2010.5) Patent Engineer
- Master of Science in Electrophysics, Tianjin University
- Bachelor of Science in Opto-electronic Engineering, Tianjin University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic engineering, telecommunication, precision instruments, medical devices, signal processing and image treatment, electrophysics and opto-electronic engineering, and electrical engineering.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society