Ping LiPatent Attorney, Plant Variety Rights Agent
Ms. Li has much experience in patent drafting, translation, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination proceedings. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign and domestic clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China in 2005, Ms. Ping Li had two years of research experience in Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2005-)
Patent Engineer (2005 - 2012), Patent Attorney (2012 - )
- Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2003-2005) Research Assistant
- Master of Science in Cytology, Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Wuhan University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
- Training program on variety rights of agricultural plants, The Office for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants, Ministry of Agriculture
Technical Practice Areas
- Cytology, molecular biology, microbiology, genetic engineering, cell engineering, pharmaceuticals, immunology, biochemistry, organic chemistry.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society