Jingfang MuPatent Attorney
Ms. Mu has obtained experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation as well as infringement and FTO analysis. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Mu had four years of working experience in research on biotech product development. She obtained her Master degree in Physical Chemistry and Bachelor degree in Macromolecular Material and chemical engineering from Tsinghua University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2008-2009.08, 2011.05-)
Patent Engineer (2008 - 2009, 2011 - 2012), Patent Attorney (2012 - )
- Beijing Kaizheng Biotech Co., Ltd. (2001-2005) Product engineer
- Master of Science in Physical Chemistry, Tsinghua University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Macromolecular Material and Chemical Engineering, Tsinghua University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Biotechnology, protein purification and analysis, macromolecular material, physical chemistry, chemical engineering, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biochemistry, and macromolecular chemistry.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society