Xiao NingPatent Attorney
Ms. Ning has obtained considerable experience in patent reexamination and invalidation, patent clearance analysis and infringement analysis, and protection consultation for clients. She passed National Judicial Examination in 2007. So she also works with our litigation group. She directors a patent prosecution team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining our AFD China, Ms. Ning had obtained her Bachelor of Engineering degree in Telecommunication and Master of Laws degree in Law. She once worked as a clerk in IP court for some IP cases and provided legal assistance for citizens. She also had working experience in communication device maintenance in a telecommunication company.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2008 - )
Patent Engineer (2008 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- IP Court of Fengtai district, Beijing (March - May, 2007) Clerk
- Legal Assistance Center of Renmin University (2006 - 2007) Assistant
- Jinhua branch office of China Unicom (September - November, 2005) Intern
- Master of Law, Renmin University of China
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication Engineering, Zhejiang Normal University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Telecommunication, electronic engineering, IT and automation.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society