Yi YangPatent Attorney
Ms. Yang works on trademark invalidation, IP litigation and dispute resolution, provides strategic advices and counsels for IP protection for foreign clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Ms. Yang had one year of working experience in manufacturing field and one year in Intellectual Property field. She obtained her Bachelor degree in automotive engineering from Beijing?University?of?Aeronautics and Astronautics, and obtained her Master degree of law from China University of Politics and Law. She passed the National Judicial Examination in 2012.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2014-)
Patent Engineer (2014.05-2016.07), Patent Attorney (2016.08-), Trademark Attorney (2016-)
- an Law Firm (2012.11 - 2014.05) Patent Engineer, Legal Assistant
- FD-Johnson LTD. (2008.07 – 2009.09) Mechanical Engineer
- Master of Law in Intellectual Property Law, China University of Politics and Law
- Bachelor of Automotive Engineering, Beijing?University?of?Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society
- China Trademark Association
- International Trademark Association