Xuan LiuTrademark Legal Assistant
Dr. Liu has obtained experience in patent and trademark prosecution. Now she works on trademark registration, cancellation, opposition, review and invalidation proceedings, copyright registration, recordation of IP rights before Customs, providing strategic advices and counseling for IP protection for foreign clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Dr. Liu had gained more than two years of working experience in the academic research field. She obtained her Ph.D. degree in Textiles and Clothing Technology (Biomedical Engineering) from Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Master degree in Cell Biology from Capital Normal University and Bachelor degree in Biotechnology from Beijing Union University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property (2015 - )
Trademark Legal Assistant
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (2009.01 - 2011.06) Research Assistant
- PhD. in Textiles and Clothing Technology (Biomedical Engineering), Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Master in Cell Biology, Capital Normal University
- Bachelor in Biotechnology, Beijing Union University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society
- China Trademark Association
- International Trademark Association