Xueyu LiuTrademark Attorney
Mr. Liu works on intellectual property invalidation, opposition, litigation and dispute resolution, provides strategic advices and counsels for IP protection for foreign and domestic clients.
Before joining in AFD China, Mr. Liu had worked as patent examiner for ten years in SIPO. He obtained his Master degree in Chemical Engineering and bachelor degrees in Chemical and Electronic Information Engineering from Tianjin University. He passed the National Judicial Examination in 2016.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2016 - ) Patent Counsel, Attorney-at-law(2019-)
- Patent Office, State Intellectual Property Office of China (2006-2016) Patent Examiner
- Master in Chemical Engineering, Tianjin University
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, Tianjin University
- Bachelor in Electronic Information Engineering, Tianjin University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
- Chinese and English
- China Intellectual Property Society
- China Trademark Association
- International Trademark Association