Tingting XiePatent Attorney, Patent Litigation Attorney
Ms. Xie has obtained considerable experience in patent filing, responding to office actions and reexamination. She works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, she had obtained about four years research experience in National Center for Quality Supervision and Test of Building Engineering.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2005 - )
Patent Engineer (2005 - 2007), Patent Attorney (2008 - )
- National Center for Quality Supervision and Test of Building Engineering (2001 - 2004)
Supervisor in Fire-resistant Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Technology, Beijing Jiaotong University
- Diploma of Engineering in Electric Automatization, Yanshan University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Computer technology, electronic and electrical technologies, telecommunication, electro-mechanical control systems, digital technique and wireless technology.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society