Lei SuPatent Attorney
She has experience in filing many patent applications in China and oversea, and also has experience in preparing analysis on patentability, infringement and FTO. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign and domestic clients. She also directors a patent prosecution group and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining our AFD China, Ms. Su had gained four years of working experience in patent prosecution as a patent engineer in several companies. Now she is a Master candidate in Law School of Peking University. She obtained her Bachelor of Science in Materials Science and Engineering from Hunan University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010 - ) Patent Attorney
- Foxconn Technology Group (2007 - 2010) Patent engineer
- Purcell Industrial Co., Ltd. Shenzhen (2006 - 2007) Patent engineer
- Master in Intellectual Property Law, Law School of Peking University
- Bachelor of Science in Materials Science and Engineering, Hunan University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Materials, nanomaterials, materials engineering, mechanical engineering, chemistry, optoelectronic engineering, and medical Instruments.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association