Huaqing ZhangPatent Attorney
Ms. Zhang has obtained much experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions, and reexamination. She works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. She also directors a patent prosecution group and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining our AFD China, Ms. Zhang had gained three years of working experience in patent prosecution in another IP firm. She obtained her Master of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering from China Agricultural University and Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering from Shanxi Agricultural University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2010 - )
Patent engineer (2010 - 2011), Patent Attorney (2011 - )
- an IP firm (2007 - 2010) Patent engineer
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, China Agricultural University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Shanxi Agricultural University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering, medical instruments, daily appliances, and agriculture machines.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association