Huihua TangPatent Attorney
Dr. Tang has obtained considerable experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions, reexamination, invalidation, FTO analysis and litigation. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. She also directors a patent prosecution group and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining our AFD China, Dr. Tang had gained three years of working experience in patent prosecution in another IP firm. She obtained her Bachelor degree and Master degree in Mechanical Engineering from Shenyang University of Chemical Technology and obtained her Doctor degree in Chemical Process and Equipment from Dalian University of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2011.1 - ) Patent Attorney
- an Intellectual Property firm in Beijing (2009 - 2010) Patent engineer
- Ph.D. of Engineering in Chemical Process, Dalian University of Technology
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Shenyang University of Chemical Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Shenyang University of Chemical Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Mechanical engineering, fluid machinery, separation machinery, pressure vessel, membrane separation technology, chemical process and equipments, chemical engineering, chemical machinery and medical instruments.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association