Peng QuPatent Attorney
Mr. Qu has obtained considerable experience in patent filing, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation. He works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. He also directors a patent prosecution team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of his and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Mr. Qu had gained seven years of experience as a Patent Attorney or Patent Engineer in other IP firms. He also had ten years research experience in automation and mechanical and electronic integration and seven years research and teaching experience in Beijing University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2009 - ) Patent Attorney
- IP firms in Beijing (2003 - 2009) Patent Engineer (2003-2005), Patent Attorney (2005-2009)
- Beijing Aufeida Science & Technology Ltd. and Beihang Chengshang Technology Ltd. (1993 - 2003) R&D Engineer
- Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (1987 - 1993) Assistant Professor
- Master of Engineering in Space Aircraft Design, Beihang University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Space Equipments, Beihang University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Space aircraft design, space equipments, medical instruments, medical imaging system, semiconductor fabrications, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronic techniques, computer technology, physics, photoelectric application, digital emulation technique, and wireless technology.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society