Jian LiPatent Attorney
Mr. Li has obtained considerable experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation. He works on patent filing, providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. He also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of his and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD, he had obtained years of experience in patent prosecution in an IP firm. Before stepping into intellectual property, Mr. Li had worked as a software engineer for eight years at Kinpo Electronics (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2006 - ) Patent Attorney
- an Patent Firm (2004 - 2006) Patent Attorney
- Kinpo Electronics (Beijing) Co. Ltd (1996-2004) Software Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, Beijing University of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Software engineering, computer technology, telecommunications, network, electronic and electrical technologies and digital emulation techniques.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association