Rui ZhangPatent Attorney
Ms. Zhang works very hard and has obtained considerable experience in patent translating, filing, responding to office actions, reexaminations and invalidations. She also works in design patent prosecution, reexamination and invalidations. She is very good at providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign clients. She directors a patent prosecution team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
She joined our AFD China after graduated from Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences with a Master degree in Material Physics and Chemistry. Before that, she obtained a Bachelor degree in Application Physics from Hebei University of Technology.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2008 - )
Patent Engineer (2008 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Master of Engineering in material physics and chemistry, Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in application physics, Hebei University of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Semiconductor, material physics, liquid crystal material, application physics, macromolecular material, solid state physics and chemistry, electronics and electronic technology.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society