Xiaoli ZengPatent Engineer
Ms. Zeng has obtained much working experience in patent drafting, filing, responding to office actions and reexamination, and international filing. She works very hard on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for filing for domestic clients. She also delivers training on drafting to new staff by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm. After graduation from Tsinghua University, she joined our AFD China.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2006 - ) Patent Engineer
- Master of Engineering in Biomedicine Engineering and Instrumentation, Tsinghua University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedicine Engineering and Instrumentation, Tsinghua University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Biomedicine engineering, biomedical devices, instruments, electrical engineering, electronic techniques, digital signal processing, and communication.
- Chinese and English