Yu GaoPatent Attorney
Ms. Gao has obtained considerable experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation as well as infringement and FTO analysis. She works on patent prosecution, providing strategic advices and counseling for foreign clients. She also directors a patent prosecution team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China, Ms. Gao had gained eight years of working experience as an engineer in China National Chemical Information Center and had been good at patent and information search. She obtained her Master degree in Material science and a Bachelor degree in Polymer Chemical Engineering.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2008-)
Patent engineer (2008 - 2011), Patent Attorney (2011 - )
- China National Chemical Information Center (2000-2008) Engineer
- Master of Science in Material Science, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Polymer Chemical Engineering, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Materials science and engineering, polymer chemical engineering, polymer chemistry, organic and inorganic chemistry, mechanical engineering and pharmaceutical.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society