Dan LiPatent Attorney
Ms. Li has obtained considerable experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation cases, and international filings. She works very hard and is good at patent drafting, providing strategic advices and counseling for domestic clients. She also directors a patent prosecution team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining our AFD China, Ms. Dan Li had obtained more than eight years working experience in patent drafting and prosecution in other IP firms. She had research experience in hardware design and fundamental program design. She obtained her Master of engineering degree in Electrical Power System and Automation and Bachelor of engineering degree in Electronic Technology from Guizhou University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2013-) Patent Attorney
- IP firms in Beijing (2004-2013) Patent Engineer (2004-2012), Patent Attorney (2012-2013)
- Beijing Zhaowei Electronic (group) Co., Ltd. and Beijing Office of ZTE (2000-2004) Engineer
- Master degree in civil and commercial laws, Law School, Renmin University
- Master of Engineering in Electrical Power System and Automation, Guizhou University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Technology, Guizhou University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electrical engineering, electronic technology, computer technology, automation, electrical power system, electrical motor and electronics, etc.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society