Jianping LuPatent Attorney
Dr. Lu has obtained considerable experience in patent filing, translating, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation. She works very hard on providing strategic advices and counseling for clients. She also directors a patent prosecution team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining AFD China and after obtaining her Ph.D. degree, Dr. Lu had two years of scientific research experience as a post-doctor in Beijing Institute of Technology, engaging in a program supported by the National Fund of Natural Science. She obtained a Bachelor degree in Applied Physics, a second Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering and a Master of Science degree in Condensed Matter Physics from Beijing Institute of Technology, and a Doctor degree in Signal and Information Processing from Institute of Acoustics, Chinese Academy of Science.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2009 - )
Patent Engineer (2009 - 2013), Patent Attorney (2013 - )
- Beijing Institute of Technology (2007 - 2009) Post-doctor, Scientific Researcher
- Ph.D. of Science in Signal and Information Processing, Institute of Acoustics, Chinese Academy of Science
- Master of Science in Condensed Matter Physics, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Applied Physics, Electronic Engineering, Condensed Matter Physics, Telecommunication, Digital Signal Processing, Ultrasonic Electrics, Semiconductor, Materials etc.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society