Jing ZhouPatent Attorney
Mr. Zhou has obtained considerable experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions and reexamination. He also directors a patent prosecution team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of his and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining our AFD China, Mr. Zhou had worked as a senior software engineer for four years and then as a project manager in IT projects for another four years. He has solid background on software, computer, IT and electronic information engineering.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2008 - )
Patent Engineer (2008 - 2009), Patent Attorney (2009 - )
- Beijing Richstone Telecom Technology Co. Ltd. (2004 - 2008)
Project manager, Senior Engineer
- Beijing YutianGuanTai Science & Technology Company (2001 - 2004)
Senior software engineer
- Master of Engineering in Control Engineering, Tsinghua University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Automatic Control, Tsinghua University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Software, computer technology, control engineering, automation, IT, electronic & electrical engineering, telecommunication, and medical devices.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society