Ruomu LiPatent Attorney, Patent Litigation Attorney
Ms. Ruomu Li has considerable working experience in patent prosecution, reexamination, invalidation and administrative lawsuit. She is very good at patent drafting, providing strategic advices and counseling for domestic clients. She also directors a patent prosecution team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before engaged in the field of IP, she had worked as an R & D engineer and as a project manager respectively in electronic industry for about five years.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2006 - ) Patent Attorney
- Nanjing Knowledge Law Office (2005) Patent Engineer
- Nanjing Huashi Electronic Co. Ltd, Vice-Supervisor of Project Department (2004 - 2005), Planner in Project Department (2002 - 2004)
- Nanjing Huashi Electronic Co. Ltd (2000 - 2002) Engineer in R&D Department
- Second Degree in Computer network Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Automation, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Computer technology, computer network engineering, automation, electronic and electrical technologies, telecommunication, and electro-mechanical control systems.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society