Yi ChenPatent Attorney
Professional Experience & Practice Areas
Ms. Chen has obtained considerable experience in patent prosecution, responding to office actions, reexamination and invalidation and patent strategy consulting for clients. She also delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of hers and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Before joining our AFD China, Ms. Chen had worked as a patent engineer and then as a patent attorney in Liu, Shen & associates for about two years. And before she engaged in IP field, she had obtained about six years research experience in electronic and mechanical techniques, equipments and devices.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2006 - ) Patent Attorney
- Liu, Shen & Associates (2003 - 2005) Patent Engineer, Patent Attorney
- Research on weapon system (1996 - 2002) Researcher
- Master of IP Law, China University of Political Science and Law
- Master of Engineering, Department of Communication System Engineering, National University of Defense Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering, Communication System Engineering, National University of Defense Technology
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Communication system engineering, electrical engineering, telecommunication, electronic techniques, digital signal processing, equipments and instruments, medical devices, and mechanical engineering.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society