Hong LongDomestic Technical Officer
Domestic Technical Officer Patent Attorney Patent Litigation Attorney
Mr. Long has obtained much considerable experience in patent prosecution, reexamination and invalidation and patent administrative lawsuit, and counseling services for our domestic clients. Mr. Long has obtained honors including having been named as IP Star by Managing IP magazine since 2015. Now he is in charge of our Domestic EE Business, and directors this team and delivers continuous training to new apprentices by sharing experience of his and experience of other mentors of our firm.
Mr. Long joined us in later 2002. Before beginning a professional career in intellectual property, he had worked for eight years as an engineer and industrial designer at the Beijing Shougang Design Institute and Beijing CCI Architectural Design Co. Ltd. He obtained his Bachelor degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering from Xi'an Jiaotong University.
- AFD China Intellectual Property Law Office (2002 - )
Patent engineer (2002-2003), Patent attorney (2003-), now Domestic Technical Officer
- Lungtin International Patent and Trademark Agent Ltd. (2001-2002) Patent Engineer
- Beijing Shougang Design Institute and Beijing CCI Architectural Design Co. Ltd. (1993 - 2000) Engineer
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University
- Training Programs on patent and intellectual property laws, other laws and legal system, China Intellectual Property Training Center, State Intellectual Property Office
Technical Practice Areas
- Electronic and electrical technologies, telecommunications, semiconductor fabrications, computer technology, electro-mechanical control systems, digital and analog circuits, and wireless technologies.
- Chinese and English
- All China Patent Attorneys Association
- China Intellectual Property Society